For only being 11 years old, Facebook has a lot to show for itself. Not only is it one of the largest social media sites in the world—there are over 900 million users—more than half its users visit the site daily. Also, Facebook is worth upwards of $200 billion. Yes, billions.
We understand people’s hesitations with using Facebook; it’s been known to be a little intrusive. The truth is, as with any social media site, the information you put out there is all managed by YOU, the user. If you’re not on Facebook, I’m not saying you have to get a profile immediately, but there are a few things you could be missing out on…
So, let’s chat and chew about how CRBG uses Facebook to communicate with its members.
- First and foremost, if there is ever an important notice for members, Facebook is the first place you can look to find out how you might be impacted. Also, we will always post status updates in the event of a delayed opening, office closure, or holiday!
- We are all about living healthy, so oftentimes we will post yummy recipes or exercise tips to help motivate members. We encourage all followers to share some of their favorite recipes or fitness routines as well.
- Need a pick-me-up? Our Facebook page is a great place to read fun articles about topics outside of health insurance. We understand life can be complex at times, so we try to balance that with uplifting, fun reads.
- We also use Facebook to connect with our other social media channels. This includes Twitter, Pinterest, and our blog!
- Have you signed up for our online newsletter, eCompass? If so, you’ll be notified when the latest version is ready to view. If not, we post a link on Facebook so you can easily access the Compass Connection sign-up form!
As you can see, we use Facebook for a variety of reasons. As Facebook continues to evolve, we will be sure to keep up with any relevant changes that will help us communicate with our members. If you’ve already liked our page, THANKS! If not, feel free to visit www.facebook.com/CRBGinsurance to start following us today!